Chuck Palahniuk signs FIGHT CLUB 2
Friday July 15: 3:00PM – 10:30PM
Chuck Palahniuk returns with the graphic novel Fight Club 2, picking up the influential and incendiary story of Tyler Durden ten years down the road. Chuck will be at Strand to sign copies of Fight Club 2 and meet fans of his copious bestselling and beloved books.
- This FIGHT CLUB 2 appearance is a signing only.
- Chuck will not be performing or reading at this event.
- This is a ticketed event and each ticket will include a copy of the FIGHT CLUB 2 hardcover.
- Tickets must be purchased in order to join the signing line, one book per person--no exceptions.
- Due to the overwhelming response to this event, signing will be limited to FIGHT CLUB 2 only--no other books or items of memorabilia will be signed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Line formation will begin at the corner of 12th and Broadway at 2 PM.
- We will cut off the line at 9 PM.
Due to the overwhelming response to this event, tickets for this signing are sold out. We apologize for any confusion and inconvenience this may cause. If you’ve already purchased a ticket, the line will be forming at 2:00 PM on the day of the event, at the corner of 12th Street and Broadway.