NYC TEEN AUTHOR FESTIVAL KICKOFF
Sunday March 18: 7:00PM – 8:00PM
This event is free to attend with RSVP. Please do so on our Facebook page here. The event will be located in the Strand's Rare Book Room, at 828 Broadway, New York, NY, 10003.
We're excited to be kicking off New York’s Teen Author Festival for the third year in a row with a panel of talented young authors! Although this event is free to attend, if you are interested in reserving a copy to get signed in person at the event, please do so through the links below:
- Arvin Ahmadi, author of Down and Across
- Susane Colasanti, author of Forever in Love
- Sara Holland, author of Everless
- Richard Lawson, author of All We Can Do is Wait
- Dana Mele, author of People Like Us
- Krystal Sutherland, author of A Semi-Definitive List of Worst Nightmares
- Ashley Woodfolk, author of The Beauty That Remains
Moderated by YA author extraordinaire David Levithan!
Join us in the Rare Book Room as we once again kick off NYCTAF! This event is free to attend, but if you would like to reserve a copy of any book for the signing portion of the event, please do so above! If you want to get a book signed from any of the attending authors, you must purchase any of the featured books listed above; once you purchase a book you may also bring a book or two from home to get signed in addition.
If you are unable to attend the event, but would still enjoy a signed book, please pre-order your preferred book below.
Please Note: Pre-orders are for customers who cannot attend the event. If you wish to go to the event and get your book signed in person, please reserve a copy through the links above.