Getting Past Your Breakup: How to Turn a Devastating Loss Into the Best Thing That Ever Happened to You
- Author: Susan J. Elliott
- Publisher: Da Capo Life Long
- Published: May 2009
- ISBN-10: 0738213284
- ISBN-13: 9780738213286
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 2009
- Subject: FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Love & Romance
It's over—and it really hurts. But as unbelievable as it may seem when you are in the throes of heartache, you can move past your breakup. Forget about trying to win your ex back. Forget about losing yourself and trying to make this person love you. Forget it! Starting today, this breakup is the best time to change your life for the better, inside and out.
Getting Past Your Breakup is a proven roadmap for overcoming the painful end of any romantic relationship, even divorce. Through her workshops and popular blog, Susan Elliott has helped thousands of clients and readers transform their love lives. Now, she'll help you put your energy back where it belongs—on you. Her plan includes:
• The rules of disengagement: how and why to go “no contact” with your ex
• How to work through grief, move past fear, and take back your life
• The secret to breaking the pattern of failed relationships
• What to do when you can't stop thinking about your ex, texting, calling, checking social networking sites, or driving by the house
Complete with inspiring stories from real people and strategies to jump-start the moving-on process, Getting Past Your Breakup is the most effective plan for getting permanently past a breakup, getting your confidence back, and opening yourself to true love.
No customers have written a review yet, write the first!