(isc)2 Sscp Systems Security Certified Practitioner Official Study Guide
By Mike Wills
- Author: Mike Wills
- Publisher: Sybex
- ISBN-10: 1119542944
- ISBN-13: 9781119542940
- Format: Paperback
- Subject: Security - Networking
Completely new for the 2018 updated exam objectives, including Access Controls, Security Operations and Administration, Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis, and much more...
Includes interactive online learning environment and study tools with:
- 450 Practice questions
- 100 Electronic flashcards
- Searchable key term glossary
Your complete guide to preparing for the SSCP exam
The (ISC)2 SSCP Official Study Guide, Second Edition is your one-stop resource for complete coverage of the SSCP exam objectives. This Sybex Study Guide leads self-paced learners on a topic-by-topic journey through the foundations and into in-depth explorations of SSCP knowledge domains, while also providing specific information relevant to helping businesses of all sizes remain accountable, compliant, and secure. This book guides your preparation for the SSCP Certification Exam -- while providing current, focused tutorials and explanations of the underlying concepts, ideas, and technologies you'll use every day and for years to come.
Coverage of all exam objectives in this Study Guide means you'll be ready for:
- Access Controls
- Security Operations and Administration
- Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis
- Incident Response and Recovery
- Network and Communications Security
- Systems and Application Security
Interactive learning environment
Take your exam prep to the next level with Sybex's superior interactive online study tools. To access our learning environment, visit http: //www.wiley.com/go/sybextestprep, register your book to receive your unique PIN, and instantly gain a year of FREE access to:
- Interactive test bank with 2 practice exams, for a total of 450 questions!
- 100 electronic flashcards to reinforce learning and last-minute prep before the exam.
- Comprehensive glossary in PDF format gives you instant access to the key terms so you are fully prepared.
ABOUT THE SSCP CERTIFICATION
The SSCP recognizes your hands-on, technical abilities and practical experience. It proves you have that skills to implement, monitor, and administer IT infrastructure using information security policies and procedures--ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data. This certification is ideal for students pursuing security degrees as well as those in the field looking to take their careers to the next level.
Visit www.isc2.org/sscp to learn more.
No customers have written a review yet, write the first!