1,001 GED Practice Questions for Dummies
- Author: Stuart Donnelly
- Publisher: For Dummies
- ISBN-10: 1119300983
- ISBN-13: 9781119300984
- Size: 9.9X7.9X1.1
- Weight: 1.2
- Subject: Tests
- 1,001 questions covering every section of the test
- Detailed, step-by-step answers and explanations for every question
Free one-year access to practice questions online:
- Track your progress, see where you need more help, and create customized question sets
- Study what, where, and when you want
Prepare to pass the GED Test!
You made a smart decision when you chose to take the GED Test. Think of this book and its online partner as your personal, go-anywhere tutor to help you prepare! With hundreds of sample questions for each of the four exam sections, it gives you plenty of practice. You'll find detailed answers and explanations to help you learn, as well as ways to track your progress to see where you need more work. Study anywhere, anytime!
- 1,001 questions modeled after actual GED Test questions
- 285 math questions
- 220 social studies questions
- 225 science questions
- 271 language arts questions
- On-the-go access from your computer, smartphone, or tablet
- Customizable practice sets for self-directed study
1-year access to all 1,001 practice questions online!
No customers have written a review yet, write the first!