Catana Chetwynd: Snug
Monday February 10: 7:00PM – 9:00PM
Please Note: The first 150 tickets for this event have sold out. All remaining tickets will admit purchasers to the signing and meet & greet with Catana Chetwynd. Purchase a ticket to the signing here! The line for this signing will form at 5:30 PM on the day of the event on Broadway in front of Strand's main store at 828 Broadway.
Can't make it to the event? You can pre-order a signed copy of Snug here.
Join us in the Rare Book Room, where comic book artist and author Catana Chetwynd will be signing her brand-new book, Snug: A Collection of Comics about Dating Your Best Friend. The first 150 ticket holders will be able to join Catana for a private 20-minute discussion of the book before the signing.
Why bother getting out of bed when you could stay bundled up with that special someone and a book of cozy, cute comics. Chetwynd’s second book has the same charming and inviting style as her first and includes 50 percent new, never-before-shared comics. Snug is a celebration of the quirks and peculiarities of every one of us—and the magic that happens when we find our matching puzzle piece.
- The line to attend this event will form at 5:30 PM on the day of the event in front of the Strand on Broadway (at 12th Street), rain or shine.
- The first 150 customers who purchase a copy of Snug will be admitted at 6:30 PM to a pre-signing discussion with Catana Chetwynd in the Rare Book Room.
- Remaining attendees will remain in line on Broadway until the signing begins, and will be admitted to the signing as space allows.
- Please note that candid photography is allowed from the line.
- Catana Chetwynd will sign 3 books per customer. She will not personalize books.
Catana Chetwynd is a self-taught traditional artist and the enthusiastic author of Catana Comics. She grew up in Saratoga Springs, New York, where she spent her time creating art and pursing an education in psychology until accidentally stumbling into the world of comics. Not only is her boyfriend John the daily inspiration for her drawings, but he was also the one who suggested a comic series about their relationship in the first place. Thanks to his idea and his inspiring daily antics, Catana was able to pursue her childhood dream of being a cartoonist. She currently lives on the East Coast with John and their tiny, angry dog Murph.