CANCELLED: Melanie Brown: Brutally Honest
Monday December 10: 7:00PM – 8:30PM
Due to unforeseen circumstances, this event has been postponed until early 2019. All customers who purchased tickets are being refunded. Please check back on our events calendar next year to see when the rescheduled event will occur. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The tell-all memoir from the loudest, proudest Spice Girl – and the truth behind the headlines
As one-fifth of the iconic Spice Girls and judge on X Factor and America's Got Talent, Melanie Brown, a.k.a Scary Spice, has been an international star since her twenties. Brutally Honest is an exposé of the struggles and acute pain that lay behind the glamour and success.With deep personal insight, remarkable frankness and trademark Yorkshire humour, the book removes the mask of fame and reveals the true story behind the Spice Girls, as well as the horror of her most recent marriage and her 10 year struggle to be free.
Below are our signing guidelines. Please note these guidelines are subject to change.
- Melanie will pose for 1 photo per person if they have their camera ready (staff will take the photo).
- Melanie will sign at least one book per person; she will sign up to 3.
- Name-only dedications are okay. See Strand staff to arrange for your book to be personalized.
- Purchase of BRUTALLY HONEST from Strand is required to attend the event.
- No memorabilia will be signed, books only (but multiple copies are okay per above).