202 Great Cover Letters
- Author: Michael Betrus
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill
- Published: December 2007
- ISBN-10: 0071492488
- ISBN-13: 9780071492485
- Format: Oversize Paperback
- Copyright: 2007
- Subject: BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Careers / Job Hunting
Get noticed and get the interview-with the right cover letter
A great cover letter is the best way to show prospective employers who you are and what you can offer. So don't blow it! 202 Great Cover Letters delivers a treasure trove of sample cover letters that will get you noticed whether you're applying online or in person. No matter what industry you work in, you'll find an effective, smart cover letter for virtually any position.
In addition to attention-grabbing sample letters, 202 Great Cover Letters is packed with vital job search information:
- Smart guidelines for researching a company's needs
- Handy networking concepts and ideas
- Valuable tips on contacting recruiters during and after interviews
- Proven advice for every situation, including cold contact and posting on job boards
- Important keywords top recruiters look for
Whether you're just out of college, just out of work, or just looking for a change of career, 202 Great Cover Letters gives you all the samples, formats, and strategies you need to make that all-important first impression.
No customers have written a review yet, write the first!