Glimmer of Hope: Founders of March for Our Lives In Conversation @ Gramercy Theatre
Tuesday October 16: 7:00PM – 8:00PM
Tickets for this event are available here. Standard admission tickets include a copy of Glimmer of Hope. This event will take place at Gramercy Theatre, located at 127 E 23rd St, New York, NY, 10010.
Glimmer of Hope: How Tragedy Sparked a Movement chronicles in first person essays the events of February 14th and the creation of the March for Our Lives from the founders of the movement, including Emma González, Jaclyn Corin, David Hogg, and more.
Through first person essays and oral histories, Glimmer of Hope shows how and why these students and alumni of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School persevered during their grief. It is a raw and honest look at a tragedy, and demonstrates the power a small group of people can wield.
ABOUT THE MARCH FOR OUR LIVES FOUNDERS
March For Our Lives was created by, inspired by, and led by the students of Parkland, but has since curated student allies of all ethnicities, religions and sexualities across the country. The mission and focus of March For Our Lives is to assure that no special interest group or political agenda is more critical than the timely passage of legislation to effectively address the gun violence issues that are rampant in our country. We demand morally-just leaders to rise up from both parties in order to ensure public safety..
ABOUT THE EVENT
- Doors: 6pm / Show: 7pm.
- Showtime is subject to change.
- Standard Ticket Includes a Copy of Glimmer of Hope, and Admission to a Meet & Greet After the Show.
- Student/Youth Tickets: Must be under the age of 18 or a student with a valid ID to use this ticket for entrance. Venue reserves the right to deny admission to anyone who claimed this ticket without meeting these requirements.
- Age Restriction: 16+ Unless Accompanied by a Guardian.
- This is a General Admission Seated Event.
- Accessible accommodations should purchase a General Admission ticket and will be taken care of at the venue day of event.