A Framework for Durability Design with Strain-Hardening Cement-Based Composites (Shcc): State-Of-The-Art Report of the Rilem Technical Committee 240
- Author: Gideon Van Zijl
- Publisher: Springer
- ISBN-10: 9402410120
- ISBN-13: 9789402410129
- Weight: 0
This book captures the state of the art of the durability of fibre-reinforced strain-hardening cement-based composites (SHCC) and the durability of structures or structural elements manufactured in full or in part with this class of modern construction materials. Highlights include:
- Reflection on durability performance of existing applications in patch repair, a water reservoir and highway bridges.
- Guidelines for tensile testing towards durability assessment of cracked SHCC.- New crack pattern related ingress rate indices for water and chloride into cracked SHCC.
- The influence of low and high temperatures on SHCC durability performance.
- The mechanism of crack control reducing ASR and corrosion rate, and results on chloride-induced corrosion of embedded steel reinforcement.- Self-healing of cracks in SHCC.
- A conceptual durability design framework for SHCC and R/SHCC structures and members.
No customers have written a review yet, write the first!