The 101 Biggest Estate Planning Mistakes
- Author: Nass
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Published: November 2009
- ISBN-10: 0470375035
- ISBN-13: 9780470375037
- Format: Paperback
- Size: 8.94X6.16X0.81
- Weight: 0.8
- Copyright: 2010
- Subject: BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Finance / General
A trust and estate lawyer to the stars offers an engaging look at how to avoid numerous estate planning mistakes
In The 101 Biggest Estate Planning Mistakes, author Herbert Nass, an estate planner for some of today's most famous celebrities, offers an entertaining look at what not to do when setting up an estate plan, or administering an estate. By examining the mistakes made by some of the most well-known celebrities-from Bob Marley to John F. Kennedy, Sr. and Jr.-this book will guide readers toward making a successful estate plan and help them avoid many common pitfalls. Chapters cover such topics as: mistakes involving tangible personal property, real estate, executors and trustees, minors, or persons with disabilities; as well as disgruntled family and friends left behind.
- Puts estate planning in perspective through entertaining examples of mistakes celebrities have made in developing their own plans
- Taps into the voyeuristic interest we have in the lives of the rich and famous
- Offers an insider's look at many fascinating wills of the rich and famous
Given the emotional, financial, and legal issues that arise from the death of a loved one-and the substantial assets that are transferred from one generation to the next at this time-understanding estate planning is essential. This book will put you in a better position to make more informed estate planning decisions.
No customers have written a review yet, write the first!