Accelerating International Growth
- Author: Philip Rosenzweig
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Published: July 2001
- ISBN-10: 0471496596
- ISBN-13: 9780471496595
- Format: Hardcover
- Size: 6.5 X 9.5 X 1
- Weight: 1.15 lbs.
- Subject: International - General
Accelerating International Growth is designed to help you- the practising manager - navigate your company's internationalgrowth. It takes a practical and direct approach to identifyingchallenges and recommending action.
Based on a successful executive programme at IMD, Accelerating International Growth brings together fourexperts in international management: Philip Rosenzweig, XavierGilbert, Thomas Malnight and Vladimir Pucik. Together, they explainfive capabilities your company needs for successful internationalgrowth:
- Global strategic thinking: a process we call 'grasping theglobe'
- Effective international partnerships: managing alliances andacquisitions
- Rapid staffing: expatriation and localization
- Global learning: using the world as your classroom
- Organizational adaptation: changing organizational forms
No customers have written a review yet, write the first!