101 Best Resumes to Sell Yourself
By Jay A. Block
- Author: Jay A. Block
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill
- Published: April 2002
- ISBN-10: 0071385525
- ISBN-13: 9780071385527
- Format: Paperback
- Size: 8.25 X 10.5 X 0.75
- Weight: 1.4 lbs.
A standard cookie-cutter resume won't help you stand out!
Let Jay Block, internationally certified career coach, resume strategist, and best-selling author, teach you a new, groundbreaking, value-based approach to resume writing that will make employers sit up and take notice. Step-by-step you'll learn how to create an exceptional resume that will showcase your value and your ability to contribute to the organizations you wish to work for. In 101 Best Resumes to Sell Yourself, you'll find:
- An entirely new method for generating interest in your resume using the Organizational Message Chart model.
- A new, powerful "Showcase Format" for resumes that is highly effective in grabbing the reader's attention and is fully endorsed by the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches.
- 101 proven sample resumes from a broad variety of occupations, from business and health care to technology and the arts.
- Attention-getting sample cover letters that will reinforce your personal value message.
- A "personal resume workshop," complete with worksheets and examples to help you craft your resume.
- Tips and techniques for all areas of your job search, including the interview, juggling different job offers, online job searching, and managing delicate salary negotiations.
Packed full of tips, tactics, and techniques that help you package and position yourself, 101 Best Resumes to Sell Yourself empowers you to set yourself apart from the pack. Your resume stands out and sets the stage for you to ace your interview and land your dream job!
No customers have written a review yet, write the first!