...And the Clients Went Wild!, Revised and Updated: How Savvy Professionals Win All the Business They Want
- Author: Maribeth Kuzmeski
- Publisher: Wiley
- Published: December 2011
- ISBN-10: 1118156293
- ISBN-13: 9781118156292
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 2011
- Subject: BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Marketing / General
While social media is doing much to change the marketing landscape, it doesn't mean you have to take an either/or approach between it and more traditional methods. And the Clients Went Wild! gives you the tools to take an eclectic approach and pick the best, most wildly successful marketing methods—traditional, online, or both—to win at a given marketing goal. And, whether by means of Facebook, Twitter, streaming video, or by old-fashioned word of mouth, public relations, or personal sales skill, the goal is to win, right?
- Find real-life examples of success from some of today's best businesses
- Shows how to integrate and benefit from both traditional and new marketing methods
- Uses the proven business growth strategy Red Zone Marketing® as a central concept
- Author has proven the concepts successful in her work for numerous major clients
Don't throw out tried and true marketing techniques just for the sake of the new. Do what works! Perfect your marketing mix and win with And the Clients Went Wild!
No customers have written a review yet, write the first!