- Photography:William Eggleston
- Publisher: Twin Palms Publishers
- Published: October 2010
- ISBN-10: 1931885931
- ISBN-13: 9781931885935
- Format: Oversize Hardcover
- Size: 12.25 X 0.75 X 13.5
- Weight: 4.2 lbs.
- Copyright: 2010
- Subject: PHOTOGRAPHY / Individual Photographers / General
Our Price: $75.00
This presentation of color photographs by American photographer William Eggleston is a work of spectacular visual acuity. The result of filmmaker Michael Almereyda's year-long search through the William Eggleston archives is this culled trove of heretofore unseen images spanning four decades of work. Unusual in its concentration on family and friends, the book highlights an air of offhand intimacy, typically Eggleston and typically surprising. With an Afterword and additional texts. Illus., 87 four-color plates. 144p.
No customers have written a review yet, write the first!