2 Years to a Million In Real Estate
- Author: Matthew A. Martinez
- Publisher: MCGRAW-HILL INC
- Published: May 2006
- ISBN-10: 0071471871
- ISBN-13: 9780071471879
- Format: Paperback
- Size: 9.1X6.52X0.62
- Weight: 0.73
- Copyright: 2006
- Subject: BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Real Estate
Quit your day job!
Make a million in real estate!
It's easier than you think!
A few years ago, Matthew Martinez was a lot like you - he worked hard to make as big a salary as he could. But it wasn't enough. He worked by the clock, and yearned to be his own boss. With a small amount of savings, he acquired his first rental property. Two years later, he was making more from his rentals than he was working 9 to 5, so he quit his day job to oversee his real estate investments. Today, he enjoys a multi-million-dollar collection of income-producing properties--and he's ready to share his money-making strategies so you can begin your own journey to career and financial independence.
Two Years to a Million in Real Estateshows you everything you need to know, including how to
- Invest small amounts early-on while working a full-time job
- Avoid real estate “bubble” risks
- Get others to pay your mortgage for you
- Pick a hot property (and spot others that will become hot)
- Simplify the ins-and-outs of financing
- Negotiate like a pro
- Screen for reliable tenants
- Understand how local tenant laws work
- Hire good people to manage your properties
- Know when to sell
No customers have written a review yet, write the first!