101 Tropical Drinks
By Kim Haasarud
- Author: Kim Haasarud
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Published: May 2013
- ISBN-10: 1118456750
- ISBN-13: 9781118456750
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 2013
- Subject: COOKING / Beverages / Wine & Spirits
Whether you're on the islands or in the backyard, there's nothing like a cold, refreshing tropical cocktail for cooling down on a hot summer day. In this new addition to the popular 101 Cocktails series, Kim Haasarud offers the ultimate cocktail guide for summertime entertaining with classic tropical cocktails and plenty of new creations.
Inside, you'll find traditional piña coladas and mai tais, plenty of refreshing punch bowl drinks, and classic cocktails remade with modern twists, like the Guava Basil Cooler or the Blackberry-Pineapple Sidecar. Like the other books in the series, the recipes here are focused on using fresh fruit and herbs to create thrilling flavors.
- Includes 101 recipes illustrated with brilliant four-color photographs throughout
- Features recipes that emphasize fresh fruit and herbs, as well as inventive tweaks on classic tropical drinks
- Perfect for summertime get-togethers, backyard barbecues, beach parties, and any other hot time
Even if you can't make it to a tropical island, you can turn any hot-weather occasion into a roaring good time with 101 Tropical Drinks.
No customers have written a review yet, write the first!